Apr 5, 2016

VFX Ex-Trainee Kunal Biswas Interview @ MaacChowringhee



To answer your queries we interviewed one of our ex-trainee Mr Kunal Biswas, who is currently working with Red Chillies Entertainments. He shared his journey at MAAC CHOWRINGHEE with us. He opted for Programme in Visual Effects (VFX) course. In the below interview he has shared his experience how this course helped him to pursue his career in his desired field.

Interviewer:   Mr Kunal Biswas, it’s great to interview an ex trainee of ours, who is today a successful VFX artist working at Red Chillies. So how it feels like?

Kunal: Thanks sir, Pleasure is all mines to be a part of MAAC Chowringhee. I really feel lucky that I got an opportunity to pursue my career from here. I did VFX course which was an 18 months course under my trainer Mr Siddhart Jaiswal. This course thought me a lot due to which Red Chillies Entertainments gave me an opportunity to work with them.

Interviewer: What are the job responsibilities you are handling over there?

Kunal: I am designated as Motion Graphic Artist. I design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverable, prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic projects. Create and deliver motion graphic in various fields like web, mobile etc. and much more...

Interviewer: Very well! sounds interesting. I think we can say VFX has a vast career scope. this industry is growing at a quit a faster rate. what do you think?

Kunal: Absolutely! Many young bloods are getting fascinated towards it. and why not! its creative, interesting and above all its trending.

Interviewer: Well, I hope our interview with you helps people to decide and make their life easier to take a step in their career. Before we say good bye would you like to say something to those who are looking ahead in the VFX career?

Kunal: Sure! Hey guys! What all I have said above about the course is such a few percentages. It’s more than this. Get into MAAC Chowringhee and explore it at your best. Wish you all the best.

Thanks Kunal for your time. J

No comments: